We handle appeals for veterans and eligible family members who disagree with their Department of Veterans’ Affairs or the Board of Veterans’ Appeals decisions.
We handle appeals when VA denies:
- Service connection for Disability Compensation
- A higher initial rating or a claim for increased rating
- Total Disability based on Individual Unemployabilty (TDIU)
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC)including Housebound and Aid and Attendance
- A claim for injuries incurred as the result of negligent VA healthcare (1151 claims)
- Survivors benefits (DIC and pension)
Veterans are entitled to Service Connection when the following requirements are met:
- Served in active duty and honorably discharged from any branch of the military.
- Currently has a physical or mental condition or disability
- The current physical or mental condition or disability began during or occurred as a result of active service
- The evidence links the current disability is linked to service.
What We Do
- First, we will obtain all of your records and thoroughly review your case in order to identify what information is needed so that your appeal can succeed.
- Second, we will obtain missing evidence and develop your claim to the optimum.
- Third, we will assist you throughout the entire appellate process.
- Throughout the entire process we will communicate with you and keep you informed.